Skip to main content
Great Savings OFF Rogan's Shoes Everyday Low Prices on Men's Shoes.
No Code is Needed, Prices are already reflected on the site. Limited time only! Restrictions apply. Online Only.
...

Clarks Shoes

Clarks Shoes has styles including Dress Shoes, Dress Casual Shoes, Boots and Sandals for men and women. Clarks has been producing shoes since their start in England back in 1825. Clarks expanded to the United States in 1977 and started making a range of styles to meet everyone's needs. Clarks continually strives to provide their customers superior footwear with innovative new technologies while staying true to their past traditional shoemaking. Shop Rogan's Shoes for your next pair of Clarks for Men or Women including womens boots and mens boots. Free shipping available on orders of $65 or more!


Clarks is a British international shoe manufacturer and retailer. The company was founded in 1825 by Quaker brothers Cyrus and James Clark in England – where the headquarters are located to this day. The company has over 1,000 branded stores and franchises around the world and also sells through third-party distribution. The business is 84% owned by the Clark family, with the remaining 16% held by employees and related institutions.


Clarks is best known for its Desert Boot & Wallaby Shoe. This desert boot is a distinctive ankle height boot with a crepe sole that is usually made out of calf suede leather. Officially launched in 1950 the Desert Boot was designed by Nathan Clark (great-grandson of James Clark) based on an unlined suede boot profile. The wallaby was based on a moccasin and was produced in 1967 and taken to North America in 1968.

ROGAN'S PROMISE:
  • Secure Shopping With Comodo
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • 1 year free exchanges
99  Results  
Sort By
Show
of 3












99  Results
Sort By
Show
of 3

Clarks Shoes has styles including Dress Shoes, Dress Casual Shoes, Boots and Sandals for men and women. Clarks has been producing shoes since their start in England back in 1825. Clarks expanded to the United States in 1977 and started making a range of styles to meet everyone's needs. Clarks continually strives to provide their customers superior footwear with innovative new technologies while staying true to their past traditional shoemaking. Shop Rogan's Shoes for your next pair of Clarks for Men or Women including womens boots and mens boots. Free shipping available on orders of $65 or more!


Clarks is a British international shoe manufacturer and retailer. The company was founded in 1825 by Quaker brothers Cyrus and James Clark in England – where the headquarters are located to this day. The company has over 1,000 branded stores and franchises around the world and also sells through third-party distribution. The business is 84% owned by the Clark family, with the remaining 16% held by employees and related institutions.


Clarks is best known for its Desert Boot & Wallaby Shoe. This desert boot is a distinctive ankle height boot with a crepe sole that is usually made out of calf suede leather. Officially launched in 1950 the Desert Boot was designed by Nathan Clark (great-grandson of James Clark) based on an unlined suede boot profile. The wallaby was based on a moccasin and was produced in 1967 and taken to North America in 1968.

Latest Clarks Shoes customer reviews

  •  
    Unstructured by Clarks UN.Bend Casual Shoes - Mens Brown
    Unstructured by Clarks UN.Bend Casual Shoes
    Alteez
    Unstructured by Clarks UN.Bend Casual Shoes - Mens Review :
    Incredible Casuals. I am very impressed by the Clarks Unstructured UN.Bend. This shoe is extremely light, and it's VERY comfortable. I'm able to be on my feet all day in these, and that's hard to say for a casual shoe. The price is definitely worth it, and I will definitely be buying another pair in the future. My only recommendation to other customers that are interested: size down. I went down a full shoe size in these from my normal tennis shoes.
  •  
    Unstructured by Clarks Un Loop Slip On Casual Shoes - Womens Black
    Unstructured by Clarks Un Loop Slip On Casual Shoes
    Happy Feet
    Unstructured by Clarks Un Loop Slip On Casual Shoes - Womens Review :
    Well Worth the Money. Love these shoes!! When I took a job where I couldn't wear athletic shoes anymore this was the shoe I chose. Best casual shoe I have ever worn. They are light weight and very comfortable, perfect for standing on my feet all day on cement floors.
  •  
    Artisan by Clarks Sugar Spice Casual Shoes - Womens Black
    My Favorite Clarks!!
    Ginger
    Artisan by Clarks Sugar Spice Casual Shoes - Womens Review :
    I've been wearing this shoe for several years now as it perfectly works on my feet with, yes, bunions. Ugh. This has side gores, soft leather, just enough heel to look good for business, casual and dressy. Haven't even had to stretch them out. I sure hope Clarks doesn't retire this style!!!
  •  
    Wave by Clarks Wave Trek Walking Shoes - Womens Black
    quality clarks
    Jeremy
    Wave by Clarks Wave Trek Walking Shoes - Womens Review :
    I was very pleased to buy the clarks wave trek. Finding out they were waterproof was a plus. I plan to wear them as often as I can. Comfort is a must and these shoes deliver. I plan to go with clarks as a choice of shoe from now on. I chose these shoes over some many other brands. What was surprising this was the last shoe I chose to look at. Save the best for last is definitely a phrase that was in effect. They fit true to size and I was having issues with the width but these gave room.
  •  
    Clarks Esha Marigold Slip on Casual Shoes - Womens Brown
    Received item super fast.
    Gatlin1002
    Clarks Esha Marigold Slip on Casual Shoes - Womens Review :
    Knew what I want. Rogan's had at good price. First time I have purchased from this company. Would return when looking for shoes.